Ortofon TA 110 tonearm - musiklageret
Musiklageret tilbyder køb af denne tonearm til Kr 540/md uden renter & gebyrer af nogen art over 20 måneder.
The Absolute Sound November 2016
"Ortofon's TA-110 tonearm is an outstanding value. This statically balanced, gimbal-type arm uses a Baerwald-style armtube, Ortofon's highest-quality bearings, and a detachable headshell, and includes a vary good, 6N, high purity copper cable...
What the TA-110 does, it does very well. Utilising its experience in vibration analysis, Ortofon injects rubber into a slit in the armtube..., dampening resonances and yielding an arm with remarkable transparency, low coloration and precise, natural soundstaging..."
Hi-Fi World March 2012
Reviewed by Adam Smith
"...As soon as stylus hit groove, I was surprised and pleased to hear that the TA-110 took musical performances to a notably higher level. It sounds like a very well developed design in the way in which it simply cuts through the grain and mushy present in poor pressings and recordings to really cut to the chase and deliver the goods...
...At the bottom end, bass from the TA-110 was firm, beautifully extended and magically detailed...
...At no point did the TA-110 show any sign of losing control, no matter what sort of input it was fed...
...At the very top end, however, the TA-110 is as pure and clean as could be wished for...
...A superbly made and finished arm that offers a sound that is as polished and classy as its finish..."
TA-110 Technical data
- Effective mass without headshell: 3.5 g
- Mass of supplied headshell: 15.5 g
- Effective armlength (distance between the stylus and pivot point): 231.0 mm
- Mounting distance (distance between the pivot point and turntable center): 213.0 mm
- Offset angle: 23.9 degrees
- Overhang: 18.0 mm
- Tracking force adjusting range (direct reading): 0-3 g
- Height adjustment range: 35-55 mm
- Diameter of the armbase mounting hole: 19-20 mm
- Diameter of the center shaft of tonearm: 18.0 mm
- Inner null point: 66 mm
- Outer null point: 120.9 mm
- Counterweight for cartridge + headshell mass between 21 and 28 g included
- Headshell LH-2000E included, weight: 15.5 g
- TA-110 total weight including headshell: 470 g
- Set of tonearm cables 6NX-TSW-1010 included
- Extra mass ring for heavier cartridges included, weight 45 g